miércoles, 30 de julio de 2008

College Life



The teacher an du we talked about our lifestyle in the high school and now talking in a personal way my life style has changed Completely cause now im more mature and older in a good way hehehe I’m more independent and better student.

Now I know to more interesting peoples, some are my best friends other just are other fake people that you find on the life road, That’s my point of view for my experience studying in other city away from my home, I think is a good experience that I lived in this city, I have knew a lot of people difference than the high school friend have next to you all your life.

The college life sometimes are stressful more than the high school life cause you need get good notes cause that notes are going to help you when you go out to find job

I think the college life isn’t easy to the beginning but in the process your going to pass the difficult steeps.






No hay comentarios: