viernes, 6 de junio de 2008

the technology for me..

Ok this is not my topic but technology is growing more every day
I can see electronic dogs dancing the songs of your ipod haha
The digital cameras have even 12 mpx that’s way to much
Sony and Olypus haves a camera with smile-shooter. How they do stuff like that? haha
And exist computers that have tactil monitor’s, well the new ipod is with that technology too
I have a stick drive with 2MG of memory and my cellphone haves the same
My cellphone is a nokia in from japan, I can say that japan is the capital of technology.
The technology helps in everything, like in medicine, even in cloth
Technology is every where like cars, they created a car-boat
Cellphones you can have a video-conference in your cell
Cellphone camera and you remember 10 ago cellphones
Were big as half your arm.
Photobucket

No hay comentarios: